Hevea Kawan Duck is made of 100% natural rubber. It can be used for play, as a bath toy, and even a teething toy. Kawan is lightweight, and soft and easy for little hands to hold.
Kawan is Hevea’s first coloured toy and is a product of much thought and development. Using natural colours Kawan encourages the baby’s sensation of touch and stimulates the development of the baby’s vision.
- 100% natural rubber, free from phthalates, PVC and BPA
- Hand-Painted with natural plant pigments
- Soft, malleable, and easy for tiny hands to grasp
- Patterned texture on beak and feet - ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- The elasticity of the rubber makes is perfect to chew on the color contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision as well as baby's sensation of touch
- The Kawan Duck is made in one piece and without holes or squeakers. This means that water doesn't get trapped inside
- The one-piece design has no cracks or joints for bacteria to hide in = very hygienic
- Presented in cute gift-box, perfect for both girls and boys, made from FSC® certified paper.
- Approx 14cm x 12cm x 10cm
Share your images on Instagram & tag us @ecoproducts4you